Below are the current job openings at Triad Advisors. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include desired position in the Subject line.
Triad Advisors, Inc., is a national, independent broker-dealer and multi-custodial SEC-Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). We are pioneers and leaders in the Hybrid RIA marketplace. We provide a comprehensive platform of products, trading and technology systems, as well as customized wealth management solutions and are recognized as one of the most successful and fastest-growing independent broker-dealers in the industry. Triad has more than 60 representatives/advisors in 40 states servicing nearly $26 billion in client assets.
Triad Advisors has an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team located in Norcross, GA. The Salesforce Administrator will report to the Director of Technology and will be a critical part of an experienced team that supports both our home office and advisors.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for maintaining Salesforce applications and data to support ongoing business activities and new initiatives; in addition to act as a liaison between the technology and business units in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
This position will have extensive interaction with customers and cross-functional teams within Triad Advisors.
- Manage sales cloud for two organizations
- Implement and manage custom objects, workflows, notifications and packages
- Work with business unit owners to design and implement metrics, reports and dashboards
- Work with clients to prepare and migrate their data to Salesforce
- Collaborate with the team to identify and implement improvements in data model, workflows and page design
- Provide application users with technical support
- Manage the prioritization and implementation of required changes
Skills and Experience Required
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Other Required Skills and Abilities:
- Salesforce Admin certification (ADM-201 certification required, ADM-211 preferred)
- Capable in the use of Data Loader (or equivalent ETL tools) and in manipulating data to load to Salesforce
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other web-based applications
- Exceptional interpersonal and team-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written customer service, telephone, troubleshooting, and communications skills
- Excellent organizations skills with the flexibility to readily adapt to change
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and implement projects consistent with established Company and customer objectives
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years expereince managing Salesforce organizations, including all aspects of configuration
- Experience in financial services preferred
- Experience with SQL, data mapping, data transformation
- Docusign or equivalent e-signature package
- Familiarity with Eloqua or equivalent makreting automation packages
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use their hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Company is hazard free, smoke free and drug free. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. The position will be inside office environment 90% of the time.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement of Policy: It is the policy of the Company not to discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other protected characteristic with regard to any employment practices, including recruitment, advertising, job application procedures, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, job assignments, benefits and/or other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, provided the individual is qualified, with or without reasonable accommodations, to perform the essential functions of the job. This policy applies to all jobs at the Company. The Company will continue to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination based upon their gender, race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other protected characteristics in all employment practices. The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include desired position in the Subject line.