Below are the current job openings at Triad Advisors. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include desired position in the Subject line.
Triad Advisors, LLC., is a national, independent broker-dealer and multi-custodial SEC-Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). We are pioneers and leaders in the Hybrid RIA marketplace. We provide a comprehensive platform of products, trading and technology systems, as well as customized wealth management solutions and are recognized as one of the most successful and fastest-growing independent broker-dealers in the industry. Triad has more than 600 representatives/advisors in 40 states servicing more than $26 billion in client assets.
This role will provide primary front desk reception for Triad Advisors headquarters office as well as providing varied assistance as part of the Administration team.
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Front desk management including all receptionist and customer service duties.
- Stays current on the company’s events and Marketing announcements.
- Knowledge of the company’s organizational structure.
- Performs all general office administrative tasks including, but not limited to, mailings, office and equipment supplies and maintenance, catering services, etc.
- Coordinates and manages conference room calendars and resolves any scheduling conflicts also ensuring systems are operational.
- Tracks employee and advisor birthdays and anniversaries.
- Completes reports for the Accounting department to review.
- Serves as point of contact for all matters involving building security/maintenance interface.
- Assists with event coordination and execution.
- Assists with other activities/projects as needed.
- Successfully interacts with management and other departments within the organization.
- Assists the Executive Team and other team members when needed.
- Attends meetings and training as required.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems or concerns while adhering to established security safeguards, procedures and other company policies.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Other Primary Contacts
This position will have extensive interaction with customers, visitors, vendors and cross-functional teams within Triad Advisors.
Skills and Experience Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
One or more years of general business experience including previous front desk and office administration experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Other Required Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other web-based applications.
- Reliable, punctual, resourceful, and efficient.
- Able to anticipate needs and be self-guided
- Positive and professional presence.
- Ability to use judgment in resolving issues.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel and external contacts.
- Maintain a high degree of ethics and professionalism.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, and maintain a calm, professional demeanor.
- Must be self-motivated, highly detailed and organized; takes initiative to make or adapt to changes.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team member and maintain confidentiality of employee information.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use their hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Company is hazard free, smoke free and drug free. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. The position will be inside a hospital environment 90% of the time. Uncrating machines could take place in a dock environment with exposure to outdoor temperatures.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement of Policy
It is the policy of the Company not to discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other protected characteristic with regard to any employment practices, including recruitment, advertising, job application procedures, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, job assignments, benefits and/or other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, provided the individual is qualified, with or without reasonable accommodations, to perform the essential functions of the job. This policy applies to all jobs at the Company. The Company will continue to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination based upon their gender, race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other protected characteristics in all employment practices. The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please include desired position in the Subject line.